Coronavirus Safety & Updates
During this time of uncertainty Pueo Plumbing is taking every precaution necessary to ensure that if there is a plumbing emergency we are available to help.
- Our company falls under the “critical trades” category and will remain open throughout the lockdown. We are here to serve you and are taking precautions to keep you and our staff safe and healthy.
- All of our office staff are working remotely from home and we are keeping plumbing teams separate from each other in two-week rotations to limit possible transfers.
- We will continue to thoroughly disinfect all of our equipment and vehicles and to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- We are currently prioritizing urgent plumbing and emergency drain calls only. If you have a non-urgent plumbing need please feel free to call but we request that you wait to schedule this until after May 1st.
- During this time we are taking measures to limit person-to-person contact per CDC instructions. To support this we would appreciate pictures or videos of your plumbing need if available prior to your appointment to minimize time discussing the work face-to-face. We also request payment by credit card online or by phone if possible to limit passing of checks and credit cards back and forth.
If you have additional questions feel free to call us at 593-PUEO (7836) or email Service@PueoPlumbing.com
Thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe!